Sunday, February 24, 2019

REPOST: Free Web Log Earn You Money?


This site uses cookies from Google.com
Cookies on this blog-site are used to analyse site traffic. 
Cookies from Google help Google deliver it's services.


Can Your Free Web Log Earn You Money?

I wonder how many bloggers ask themselves this question: Can you earn "blog money?"

I wonder how web logging can help me earn money, or in the best-case-scenario, earn a annual income...?

In general, people can not earn money by talking on their phones. They don't generally earn money by recording performance notes in their web logs. Computer users, and people with mobile smartPhones, do not earn money by tweeting on their Twitter-sites.

Some people who work for companies may earn money by talking on a business phone as a 'company representative,' some people may indeed get paid for recording information about the performance of certain products in a 'web log' or 'product' log, and some famous people may earn extra money, or receive "perks," by sharing their tweets on Twitter.
I am not that-type-of-famous person, and I don't know if important and famous people, lai-ca our President, receive money when they tweet...I doubt this, yet I do think there are rational reasons for famous people tu share their tweets on Twitter. People post valid information on social news-sharing websites.

I have always consider'da my web log a Non-Profit. I ADMITTED THIS. People ask me questions lai-ca...can your free web-log earn you money? I write: No. I have a NON-PROFIT blogsite.


No comments:

Post a Comment